In the safety of a closed group, you can explore your life and uncover some aspects that are calling to you for healing.
This program is for you if all or most of the following are true:
- you have at least one aspect of your life that feels hard and just isn’t “working;”
- you are experiencing overwhelm in your life and/or work;
- it seems like your emotions are running you;
- you are experiencing difficulty relaxing, especially at bedtime;
- you are feeling less joy than you had hoped you would have by now;
- you are noticing that there is a strain in some or all of your relationships.
Together, we will explore becoming truly conscious, the power of your beliefs, self-esteem, emotional processing, communication, meditation, forgiveness, the truth about stress and creating through dreaming. You will learn (and have lots of time to practice) some new tools for creating the life that you want – one that brings you satisfaction and the results for which you had always hoped.
Join other like-minded women who care about living their lives consciously, with joy and “on purpose,” while gaining the friendship and support of others in the group.
Thursdays starting March 24 – May 12, 2016 7:30 – 9:30 pm
775 Lennox Avenue, Island Grove (north of Keswick), Ontario
Must pre-register: Call Marian at 905 476-6913 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-refundable deposit of $35 required to hold your place.
Early Bird discount; payment in full by the first session: $260
May be paid in $30 cash/cheque/e-transfer installments each week – VERY AFFORDABLE!
Cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer available.
[photo credit: Marian Killoran]